A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- UAMS Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michael Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Little Rock, AR.