A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michael Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Little Rock Endocrinologists.