A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Matthew Moore MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Michael Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons and Little Rock Surgeons.