A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Matthew Moore MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Michael Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.