Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Phillips
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Urology. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington Univ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Phillips has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Michael Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Werner Barth
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi53
Dr. Elizabeth Ross
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi38
Dr. Mitchell Dunn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi37