A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Internists, Washington Gastroenterologists, and Washington Urologists.