A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Gastroenterologists, and Washington Urologists.