A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Price, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mckeon Price MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Price practice?
- Dr. Michael Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Bakersfield Orthopedic Surgeons.