A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raskin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raskin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Mem Hosp, Miami, Fl
- Oakridge Ambulatory Surgery, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mester Raskin MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Raskin practice?
- Dr. Michael Raskin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Raskin practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Tamarac, FL.