A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raskin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raskin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Mem Hosp, Miami, Fl
- Oakridge Ambulatory Surgery, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mester Raskin MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Raskin practice?
- Dr. Michael Raskin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Raskin practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Tamarac, FL.