A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Sher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Sher practice?
- Dr. Michael Sher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Mineola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.