A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Minchul Shin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Shin practice?
- Dr. Michael Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shin practices Anesthesiology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Anesthesiologists.