A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soojian is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soojian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Soojian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Matthew Soojian MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Soojian practice?
- Dr. Michael Soojian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists, Ridley Park Hematologists, and Ridley Park Oncologists.