A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soojian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Soojian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soojian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Soojian practice?
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and West Grove, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists, Ridley Park Hematologists, and Ridley Park Oncologists.