A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soojian is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soojian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soojian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soojian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Soojian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Soojian MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Soojian practice?
- Dr. Michael Soojian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glen Mills, PA.
See Glen Mills Internists, Glen Mills Hematologists, and Glen Mills Oncologists.