A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Soojian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Soojian is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soojian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soojian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Soojian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Soojian graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Soojian has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Soojian MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Soojian practice?
- Dr. Michael Soojian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Soojian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Salem Internists, Salem Hematologists, and Salem Oncologists.