A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taylor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Taylor practice?
- Dr. Michael Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield, IL.
See Alton Orthopedic Surgeons.