Dr. Michael Todd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Todd?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Todd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2016

Very Impressed with my experience with the Skin Cancer Center Northern VA

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Todd and his Staff at the Skin Cancer Center Northern Virginia. I was treated with respect and my comfort was foremost in their action with me. Dr. Todd successfully removed a skin cancer growth I had using the MOHS process and he was professional, friendly and attentive. His Staff is amazing including the call 1 week before and 1 day after the process. They are so experienced and talented that I have actually NOT had any pain - even when Dr. Todd was dulling the area before the removal. You will be in good hands with this professional group.

December 9th, 2015

Land Surveyor

From the time you walk through the door you feel like you "coming home". The layout of the entrance is so warm and friendly it makes feel good even before you say hello to the receptionist. Everyone makes you feel like your are the only one in the clinic. All the team is so informative giving you toms of information so you feel comfortable about the procedure. Dr. Todd is a very good communicator as well as a terrific surgeon. I was kept completely abreast of every part of the procedure step by step with no surprises and no worries. Usually I worry a lot, but not here. If you need removal of skin cancer, this is the first place you should go !!

December 2nd, 2015

Our entire family have been extremely pleased with Dr. Todd and his staff.

November 26th, 2015

Mohs surgery

I have had 4 Mohs surgeries on my face and head now, all by Dr Todd. I find him to be an exceptional surgeon and his entire staff to be outstanding! Everyone there couldn't be nicer to you, the patient. I find it very refreshing in today's world that Dr Todd's staff go out of their way to assist, comfort and follow-up with the patient! Highly recommended. If you need a Mohs surgery - go to Dr Todd.

November 17th, 2015

I found the staff at Dr. Todd's very friendly and warm (and understanding when I was stuck in traffic and late for my appointment.) The experience was very positive; I even got to select the music in the procedure room! I was referred to Dr. Todd by a friend who had a similar medical concern and a similar positive experience. I would also like to specifically mention the medical assistant in the office who helped me. She was outgoing and made me feel comfortable throughout the experience.

October 20th, 2015

It is a pleasure to find a group of professionals that from the time you walk into the office the entire staff is warm, friendly, caring , helpful and most professional in all matters, from the top Dr. Todd to the receiptionist. I would highly recommend Dr. Todd.

September 8th, 2015

Dr Todd and staff were amazing people! They are so professional in every aspect of care! We felt very welcomed, informed every step of the way, very patient staff and we appreciated their wonderful care ! We recommend Dr Todd to everyone!

September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Michael M. Todd, MD

Michael Todd is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is kind and caring and explained everything to me. I felt like I was in good hands. His staff and nurses were very caring also. I have nothing to complain about and I was very happy with the results.

August 17th, 2015

I was very impressed from the beginning to end of the whole experience.

July 15th, 2015

Nice People

Given that is was a surgical procedure (Mohs), it was actually enjoyable. The nicest physician and support team I have ever encountered. Really a cheerful and friendly group of people from the receptionist at the front desk to the physician.

May 1st, 2015

Management Consultant

Excellent service; prompt and courteous staff eager to provide information and advice. Would recommend this organization to anyone who needs this type of medical procedure.

April 21st, 2015

My mother was a patient of Dr. Todd for Mohs surgery. The entire staff was excellent, professional, attentive and caring. The surgery was pain free and the recovery non-eventful. We recommend Dr. Todd without reservation.