A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Wang practice?
Dr. Michael Wang practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.