A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Warren, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Warren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University Of Texas Medical Br, Galveston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mark Warren MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Warren practice?
- Dr. Michael Warren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Warren practices Urology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Urologists.