Dr. Michael White MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 11th, 2017
Wonderful Dr.!
Very knowledgeable, patient with questions, great bedside manner- would highly recommend!

November 17th, 2010
The BEST!
I have used Dr. White for 8 years and 3 pregnancies and 2 c-sections. He is amazing. I don't even have one negative thing to say about him, his nurse practitioner (have seen her for annuals and love her too), nurses, or the office staff. He is attentive, knowledgeable, personable, caring, and genuine. There is nothing else I would want in an OBGYN. My husband and I both love him and are so thankful we have a doctor we completely trust and respect. My kids even know Dr. White welcomed them into the world. He is top notch!!

September 4th, 2009
Dr White has been my doctor for 18 years!He is an amazing,kind,caring and understanding doctor!!!! Yes you may have to wait but he's totally worth it!!!It's extremely hard to find a doctor like him with such a wonderful bedside manner,he makes you feel that you're his only patient and he truly listens!!My daughter is going to him now and she is very comfortable with him too! And I have never had a GYN who was so gentle that you really don't feel the exam!!So believe me when I say "Ladies he's worth the wait!!!!"