Internists, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

North Texas Women's Health Care Assoc
1141 Keller Pkwy
Ste A
Keller, TX 76248
817-741-2601
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST!  |  show details
by Dena, Fort Worth on Nov 17th, 2010

I have used Dr. White for 8 years and 3 pregnancies and 2 c-sections. He is amazing. I don't even have one negative thing to say about him, his nurse practitioner (have seen her for annuals and love her too), nurses, or the office staff. He is attentive, knowledgeable, personable, caring, and genuine. There is nothing else I would want in an OBGYN. My husband and I both love him and are so thankful we have a doctor we completely trust and respect. My kids even know Dr. White welcomed them into the world. He is top notch!!

|  show details
by Patti Eigenberg on Sep 4th, 2009

Dr White has been my doctor for 18 years!He is an amazing,kind,caring and understanding doctor!!!! Yes you may have to wait but he's totally worth it!!!It's extremely hard to find a doctor like him with such a wonderful bedside manner,he makes you feel that you're his only patient and he truly listens!!My daughter is going to him now and she is very comfortable with him too! And I have never had a GYN who was so gentle that you really don't feel the exam!!So believe me when I say "Ladies he's worth the wait!!!!"