A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Heritage Internal Medicine, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Martin Wood MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Michael Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wood practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel Valley, CA.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Nephrologists.