A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael MacAdams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael MacAdams is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael MacAdams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacAdams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. MacAdams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael MacAdams MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael MacAdams practice?
- Dr. Michael MacAdams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael MacAdams practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.