A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Macari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Macari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Macari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Macari graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Macari MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Macari practice?
- Dr. Michael Macari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Macari practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.