Dr. Michael Macdonald Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Macdonald?

Consultation for head and neck mass

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Appts. were few and far in between. Extremely long waiting time with discourteous staff. Will hold off final judgement for a bit longer.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I had a Brow Lift and Eyelid/Neck/midFace surgery. Needing to have ALL redone. Not a great Dr. No follow up after surgery and no help when Lids/Neck were sagging. Staff on commission perhaps -- very aggressive and quick to commit to "satisfied clients" w/out delivering on references. Using Dr. MacDonald as a surgeon was one of the worst decisions I have ever made

Not the right Dr for Cosmetic

Posted on December 31st, 2014

I trusted this Dr for a facelift-- bad choice. I've had reconstructive to repair his work and am happy to share pictures of Dr. MacDonald vs. my GREAT surgeon. I'm sorry he is allowed to call himself a surgeon. Buyer be VERY AWARE. Ask for references.

Couldn't be happier with Septorhinoplasty results

Posted on February 1st, 2013

It's difficult to sum up Dr. Macdonald in a few short sentences, but I'll do my best. This is a doctor who is kind, gentle and compassionate as well as being a knowledgeable physician. He came highly recommended by a trusted source and put my fears and anxieties to rest when I met him for my consultation. He walked me through the procedure and patiently answered all my questions. I had a septorhinoplasty, with turbinate reduction and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had no idea breathing could and should be this easy! Dr. Macdonald also refined my bulbous tip into something that looks natural and beautiful. His bedside manner is something that other surgeons should study and practice, not to mention his skill, talent and eye for aesthetics. He has a calming presence and genuinely cares about patient comfort before surgery and during the recovery process. Look no further, you've found the right surgeon.

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr. MacDonald performed the Pillar procedure and turbinate reduction on me four weeks ago (for snoring and sleep apnea). I am totally satisfied with the results, and my entire family is even happier for the quiet nights they are now experiencing. I would unequivocably recommend Dr.MacDonald.I had been diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea several years ago, and have had several solutions proposed to me by a number of doctors, most of whom told me I would either need to sleep with a CPAP machine for the rest of my life or face severely disfiguring surgery.I went in to see him for my snoring (which bothered my whole family) and incidentally discussed sleep apnea with him.Dr. MacDonald read my sleep report, then showed be, with an-anatomical chart of the neck and throat, how my particular case compared to the diagrams. He recommended against certain procedures and suggested a turbinate reduction procedure as well as a ramped up version of the Pillar snoring procedure.Since then I HAVE NOT SNORED ONCE, nor have I been awakened by my sleep apnea. I sleep the whole night through, have lots of dreams, and wake up energetic and ready to go. And it's only been one month. I was told I would really need a year to appreciate the full effects. I am thrilled with the results.

Posted on June 8th, 2017