Learn more about Dr. Michael MacDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael MacDougall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael MacDougall, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDougall graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. MacDougall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J MacDougall FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. MacDougall practice?
- Dr. Michael MacDougall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael MacDougall practices Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Quinton, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.