A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael MacDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael MacDougall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDougall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDougall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael MacDougall, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDougall graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. MacDougall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J MacDougall FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. MacDougall practice?
- Dr. Michael MacDougall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael MacDougall practices Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.