A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael MacDuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael MacDuff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael MacDuff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDuff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacDuff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allan MacDuff MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. MacDuff practice?
- Dr. Michael MacDuff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael MacDuff practices Dermatology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Dermatologists.