Learn more about Dr. Michael Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mack, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Mack has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Mack MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mack practice?
- Dr. Michael Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mack practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.