Internist

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Feb 9th, 2013

This doctor called me TWICE to make sure I was okay on the medication he prescribed. Awesome doctor. Never had a doctor who was so on top of things.

The facts show details The facts
Feb 22nd, 2012

Though sincere, the doctor is a type of doctor that pidgeon-holes you by numbers and fails to make a wholistic assessment by all the info. I'm going to hopefully move on for better care. He needs more experience. The support staff is mostly the pits, just little girls in their 20's. No real Nurses !

Who is more intellegent, patient or doctor ? show details Who is more intellegent, patient or doctor ?
Nov 24th, 2011

When I mentioned a noted Neurologist said, "The patient should know more of their condition than the doctor", he agreed. But we are at odds about a number of basic health viewpoints. I just hope I can get what I can out of him and move on to a more experienced physician. At least he controled my pain and is encouraging me in positive ways.WE are in charge of our health. Not Dr MacMurray. I've been a scientific professional before he stopped pooping his pants, from the sounds of it.

Very unprofessional Doctor/patient manner. show details Very unprofessional Doctor/patient manner.
Nov 6th, 2011

He made comments about me and my case for all to hear(loudly) as he walked down the hall while I was still sitting in the exam room.

Best physician in the world!!! show details Best physician in the world!!!
Feb 7th, 2011

I'm alive because of the excellent training of this physician. When none other could/would help, he not only did but has drug me away from death's door innumerable times. If you want life, this is the doctor for you! He won't give up on you and won't let you either.Staff at the clinic is not the best, a few are stellar but overall professionalism is lacking in support staff. Nursing shines - extremely caring sensitive group. This group of nurses are an extention of Dr. Mac.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 28th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. MacMurray since early 2007. He listens to my concerns & always goes the extra mile, he is a very careing physician.

The Wait is Over show details The Wait is Over
by Anonymous on May 16th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

The wait is over, very pleased that I do not have to see this Doctor agan, time to look for a new Doctor. My last appointment with him was at 10.00 a ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com