A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Macri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Macri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Macri graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Macri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vincent Macri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Macri practice?
- Dr. Michael Macri has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Macri practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Family Physicians, Westwood General Practitioners, and Westwood Surgeons.