A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Macri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Macri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Macri graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vincent Macri MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Macri practice?
- Dr. Michael Macri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Macri practices Surgery, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ.
See Westwood Surgeons, Westwood Family Physicians, and Westwood General Practitioners.