A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Macri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Macri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macri
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Macri graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vincent Macri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Macri practice?
- Dr. Michael Macri has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Macri practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Primary Care Doctors, Westwood General Practitioners, and Westwood Surgeons.