A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Macri is Excellent. Dr. Macri has been reviewed by 65 patients who have provided 57 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Macri graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital Association
- Hackensack University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Macri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Macri practice?
Dr. Michael Macri practices Family Medicine near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ.
See Westwood Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Macri, Dr. Mitch Macri, Dr. Myles Macri, Dr. Michal Macri, Dr. Mickey Macri, Dr. Miles Macri