Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Macri
Dr. Michael Macri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westwood, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, General Practice and General Surgery. Dr. Macri is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Englewood Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Macri has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Macri has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Macri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westwood, NJ.
Dr. Charles Kordula
General Practice, Vascular Surgery
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 0.20 mi40
Dr. Marina Glibicky
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Adult Care, Family Medicine
Westwood, NJ 0.39 mi28
Dr. Chang Han
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Westwood, NJ 0.42 mi11