Learn more about Dr. Michael Maddaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maddaus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maddaus, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddaus graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Maddaus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maddaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Maddaus practice?
Dr. Michael Maddaus practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Burnsville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.