Dr. Michael Magee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Magee?

June 29th, 2017

You don't get better than Dr Michael Magee

I started my Cancer journey with Dr Magee and was forced to change doctors after three treatments. I switched insurance and returned to Dr. Magee. I cannot recommend Dr. Magee enough. There is no doctor I trust more to care about my health and well being as much as Dr. Magee. He has the patience of Job and he doesn't miss anything. He turns over every rock and he is thorough in informing me of what I need to know and helping me to understand where I stand. He saved my life. I had a very serious cancer that most do not recover from and I do believe that his diligence and his careful scientific oversight of my case and extreme care was indeed one aspect of why I am here today. But more than that, he never made me feel like a number-- unlike the doctors I had to move to when my insurance required me to go elsewhere. I was never so relieved to get back to Dr. Magee and now he has moved again and I am looking for him. I am done with treatment and only having follow-up care but I would like it to be with Dr, Magee. For some reason these clinics think we choose clinics over the doctor. I think if they were the patient they would realize that is 100% not the case. I will follow my doctor every time no matter where he practices. Dr. Magee is the best of the best.

July 16th, 2016

Appreciate that he listens.

June 1st, 2016

He listens and explains. We trust him.

April 15th, 2016

I saw dr Magee for first consultation and he was very patient and very interested in my care I were very please with him

January 14th, 2015

Excellent, caring, personable treatment.

September 26th, 2012

Most caring ever!

My husband and I both are blessed to have Dr. Michael Magee for our doctor. There is not enough space in this review to tell you all the good things he has done for us. The first time that I met with Dr. Magee was amazing. My husband had another cancer doctor but after meeting Dr. Magee decided to change immediately because we felt that he was not only knowlegdeable but a very caring person and excelled at communicating. Dr. Magee has called us to see how we were doing. One call came in on Sunday. We had never had a call from a doctor to check on us let alone on Sunday. After he was out of church and we were out of church we touched basis with him. Every meeting was that same level of caring. My advice to anyone looking for an oncologist is to run, don't walk, to get the care that he offers.

September 21st, 2012

Compassionate and extremely intelligent

Dr. Magee is very thorough in his H&P and extensive differential diagnoses and when the definitive diagnosis isn't forthcoming his professional curiosity (inquisitive scientific mind)doesn't let things go, but digs further to get the true diagnosis. He is then able to communicate information for patients to understand readily. He demonstrates caring that cannot be taught in any medical school.

September 10th, 2012

Caring and knowledgeable

I would definitely suggest Dr. Michael Magee as on oncologist and have indeed done so. He took time to acquaint himself with my specifics and then answered all 10 of my questions. He showed sincere concern for me as a person. His answers showed him to be not only knowledgeable in his field, but also open to holistic help such as acupuncture and chiropractics.

September 8th, 2012

We don't know what we would have done without Dr. Magee. He saved my husband's life. He found the lymphoma when noone else could. He quickly got him chemo treatment and arranged for a bone marrow transplant. We wish there were more doctors like him that listen and care so much.

September 6th, 2012

I was so fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Magee. Last year I was very ill and did not know what was happening to me. Dr. Magee saw me on a Wed. and after running several tests, gave me a diagnosis of a rare blood cancer and started me on chemotherapy by Fri. Under his care I have steadily progressed and I am happy to say, I am in remission. I thank God every day for Dr. Magee.

September 6th, 2012

Excellent physician

After seeing several physicians who missed my diagnosis, Dr. Magee was able to identify my health issue and to effectively treat it. He is a caring, knowledgeable physician. I highly recommend this excellent physician!

September 1st, 2012

Dr Magee was a breath of fresh air. His professional demeanor and his caring attitude were a quit harbor in the troublesome sea of our medical storm. His diagnosis and explanations were credible and understandable. My daughter (his patient) and I recommend him highly.