A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maggioncalda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maggioncalda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maggioncalda, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggioncalda graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maggioncalda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Maggioncalda DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Maggioncalda practice?
- Dr. Michael Maggioncalda has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maggioncalda practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
See Rohnert Park Primary Care Doctors.