Learn more about Dr. Michael Maggitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maggitti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maggitti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maggitti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maggitti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggitti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maggitti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Maggitti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maggitti practice?
- Dr. Michael Maggitti has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maggitti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Orthopedic Surgeons.