A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maggitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maggitti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maggitti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maggitti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maggitti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggitti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maggitti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Maggitti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maggitti practice?
- Dr. Michael Maggitti has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maggitti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Surgeons.