A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maggitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maggitti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maggitti
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Maggitti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maggitti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggitti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maggitti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Maggitti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maggitti practice?
- Dr. Michael Maggitti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maggitti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palatka, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Palatka Surgeons.