Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
broken shoulder. show details broken shoulder.
by Andrew Coletti on Sep 18th, 2016

He was down to earth and he listened. He also had a sense of humor.

Great show details Great
Sep 17th, 2016

The staff is always friendly and helpful. The Dr.explained anything that I had questions about. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

by Sharon J Terwilliger on Jun 19th, 2016

Taken care of promptly.

by Archie Caesar on Jun 9th, 2016

Great Doctor & Staff. Very Professional and easy to talk to. I played sports when I was young and seen many Doctors. I am a Senior Citizen and the office and visit were positive. His years of experience and dedication to patients needs show. Highly recommend !I am very satisfied.

Mar 24th, 2016

I have only had 1 visit with Dr. Magitti and I was impressed. He took time to explain until I understood completely. Bryan the PA was very helpful.I am so glad to have found this Dr.

Hats off to Dr. Maggetti show details Hats off to Dr. Maggetti
by Sylvia Perry on Jan 21st, 2016

I was very impressed right from the first visit. The time spent with me, explaining everything to me in terms that I could understand. I called the office one day and asked the nurse to ask the Brian, his P>A. a question, and was so surprised to have Brian himself talk with me, unheard of today. My latest visit Dr. Maggettii reviewed my visits and he is going to help me and relieve my pain that I have had for over a year, limiting me to not being able to function in life as I should. I hight reccommend this group, I am very satisfied with my Dr.s. I hope you read this and make an app't today.

very pleased patient show details very pleased patient
by Jim Collins on Jun 28th, 2015

Exceptional surgeon with a tremendous staff. I can not say enough good things about my recent knee replacement. I was amazed with the professionalism of both Dr. MAGGITTI and his staff.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by James C. on Apr 4th, 2015 on doctor.com

From my first visit I was sold on his knowledge, patient care and attention to detail. I have committed to a total knee replacement and look forward t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Office staff? show details Office staff?
Oct 30th, 2012

The office staff have no idea of whats going on. And Forget waiting for a call back.

nurse and staff are rude show details nurse and staff are rude
Sep 11th, 2012

nurse and staff are rude

Lynn Murphy show details Lynn Murphy
Jul 6th, 2012

I guess my foot is messed up for life now because staff couldn't be bothered taking one X-ray almost a year now still cant spend more than 10 mins. an hour on my foot without extreme pain.

by Deborah Cancel on Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Maggitti is an excellent Physician and Surgeon.I have found him to be extremely personable, and caring. He goes the second mile to help you with whatever problem you are having. I have recommended many, many, patients to Dr. Maggitti.I would not want any other Orthopaedist for myself, or my family.

Great experience show details Great experience
Apr 21st, 2011

I just recently went to see this Doctor. I was in severe pain. I woke up in the morning and I could not move my arm. I was concerned that I might have a torn rotate r cuff problem My regular orthopedic was going to see me in 10 DAYS!!I called a number of doctors for help but the best I could get was the next day with a physicians assistant.The woman that answered the phone was very nice. She recognized that I was in a great deal of pain. To make matters worse they were having plumbing problems in the office. She said she would try hard to get me in today ( I had never been there before). She called back in an hour or so and scheduled me for 4pm - I did not see the doctor till 5:45pm. - I was so happy they got me in!! When I saw him he was very nice and took plenty of time with me. The staff was courteous and the doctor was very calm and reassuring. I could not believe how great he was. With all the pressures of his day he listened to me and seemed as though he had all the time in the world. I think it was about 7pm when I left his office.

office staff show details office staff
Jan 4th, 2011

the staff is bad because his wife runs the place. should be reported for her actions. they have a revolving door when it comes to employees.

Terrible Staff show details Terrible Staff
Aug 9th, 2010

The office staff is terrible for they were to get an MRI scheduled and never did until I called the MRI place and scheduled the appt. They only gave me one place to get the MRI and they didn't check with my insurance first. The office administrator hung up on me when I explained that the office never did what they said they would and gave me the incorrect phone number for the MRI place. The only person I would refer to them would be a corpse!

Mar 2nd, 2010

office manager is rude not nice staff.