Internist, Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
460 Creamery Way
Ste 109
Exton, PA 19341
610-524-6580
Locations and availability (8)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Office Management  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2014

Dr. Maggitti is very nice with a great bedside manner. However, his wife is involved in all aspects of the management of his office and she does none of them well. If Dr. Maggitti would fire her and hire an actual office manager, his practice would be better off. She is scatter-brained and doesn'f follow through with things. I have since moved on to a professionally run orthopedic office with a staff of well-trained individuals. It's a shame Dr. Maggitti doesn't see this as a problem with his wife trying to run his business.

|  Unsatisfactory  |  show details
by Chuck V on Nov 1st, 2013

Pre op Dr Maggitti's staff was very helpful. Gave me whatever I wanted when ever I wanted it. Post op was a totally different story:: I called with pain and they made it very clear that they would make it difficult for me to receive any pain medication. I would call and get no return call back. I was told he was in surgery when I know he doesn't do surgery's on the day's I called (Monday). I had a fresh surgery less than 2 weeks old. And to get a prescription for the hole's I had now in my knee was a chore. They made me feel like I was a drug addict. I can't take medication and do the work that I do. We get random 's and Percocet is on the list. I have no insurance and was told my bill was paid in full yet 1 week after surgery I received 4 bill's totaling over 15K. When I talked to the staff they said you don't owe a dime yet the collectors say different.. It was 3 week's after surgery and I was told it would take 6 week's to recover form something like this and he said if I needed any more medication I would have to go see another doctor. My knee is still hurting and feel's worse than it did prior to Dr. Machete doing what he did in there. All I can hope for is it does get better soon!!!

|  Office staff?  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

The office staff have no idea of whats going on. And Forget waiting for a call back.

|  nurse and staff are rude  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

nurse and staff are rude

|  Lynn Murphy  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

I guess my foot is messed up for life now because staff couldn't be bothered taking one X-ray almost a year now still cant spend more than 10 mins. an hour on my foot without extreme pain.

|  show details
by Deborah Cancel on Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Maggitti is an excellent Physician and Surgeon.I have found him to be extremely personable, and caring. He goes the second mile to help you with whatever problem you are having. I have recommended many, many, patients to Dr. Maggitti.I would not want any other Orthopaedist for myself, or my family.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

I just recently went to see this Doctor. I was in severe pain. I woke up in the morning and I could not move my arm. I was concerned that I might have a torn rotate r cuff problem My regular orthopedic was going to see me in 10 DAYS!!I called a number of doctors for help but the best I could get was the next day with a physicians assistant.The woman that answered the phone was very nice. She recognized that I was in a great deal of pain. To make matters worse they were having plumbing problems in the office. She said she would try hard to get me in today ( I had never been there before). She called back in an hour or so and scheduled me for 4pm - I did not see the doctor till 5:45pm. - I was so happy they got me in!! When I saw him he was very nice and took plenty of time with me. The staff was courteous and the doctor was very calm and reassuring. I could not believe how great he was. With all the pressures of his day he listened to me and seemed as though he had all the time in the world. I think it was about 7pm when I left his office.

|  office staff  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

the staff is bad because his wife runs the place. should be reported for her actions. they have a revolving door when it comes to employees.

|  Terrible Staff  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

The office staff is terrible for they were to get an MRI scheduled and never did until I called the MRI place and scheduled the appt. They only gave me one place to get the MRI and they didn't check with my insurance first. The office administrator hung up on me when I explained that the office never did what they said they would and gave me the incorrect phone number for the MRI place. The only person I would refer to them would be a corpse!

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

office manager is rude not nice staff.