A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Magoline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Magoline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Magoline, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magoline graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Magoline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magoline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Magoline practice?
Dr. Michael Magoline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH and Stow, OH.
See Hudson Surgeons.