A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Magoline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Magoline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Magoline, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magoline graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magoline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Magoline MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Magoline practice?
- Dr. Michael Magoline has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Magoline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH and Stow, OH.
See Hudson Orthopedic Surgeons.