A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Magoline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Magoline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magoline
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magoline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Magoline, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magoline graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magoline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Magoline MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Magoline practice?
- Dr. Michael Magoline has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Magoline practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hudson, OH.
See Hudson Surgeons.