A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Magpile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Magpile is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Magpile, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magpile graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magpile has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Magpile MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Magpile practice?
- Dr. Michael Magpile has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Magpile practices Internal Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists.