Overall Review

February 21st, 2015
If feel very comfortable with Dr. Magpile.

July 27th, 2011
For seniors it is difficult to drive from clinic in Scrips Rancho San Diego to Scrips Green Hospital where many procedures are not offered in the clinic. Heavy traffic both directions re. Scrips Green Hospital. Staff in Rancho San Diego don't want patients to use ER but to get to ER I have to drive long distance. I use Scrips doctors so to avoid long drive, I use local hospital and then records get misplaced and are not forwarded to my Scrips doctor and is not a good policy to have medical records lost/misplaced between the two hospitals. Medicine is complicated between Scrips and local hospital (Sharp Grossmont Hospital) and often have to change Rx and the other doctor doesn't know what the other doctor prescribed. I am sure Scrips Hosptal would like the income from my recent and expensive procedures but I can't drive that far when Sharp Grossmont Hospital is a 5-minute drive from my home. It has become so difficult with my Scrips doctors in La Jolla, CA and treatment being performed at Sharp Grossmont Hospital, I am thinking of changing all treatment and doctors from Scrips.I have painful back pains and would like the nurse to allow patient to sit outside doctor's exam. room rather than patient wait a long time for doctor to come in while patient is sitting a long time on exam table w/out support to lower back. Chairs outside doctor's exam office has support for lower back.