A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maguire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Maguire MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Michael Maguire has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maguire practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort George G Meade, MD.
See Fort George G Meade Internists and Fort George G Meade Cardiologists.