A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maharry is Good. Dr. Maharry has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maharry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maharry graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maharry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maharry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maharry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Maharry practice?
Dr. Michael Maharry practices Family Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, IA and Muscatine, IA.
See Iowa City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Maharry, Dr. Micheal Maharry, Dr. Michel Maharry, Dr. Mickey Maharry, Dr. Miguel Maharry, Dr. Mike Maharry