Learn more about Dr. Michael Mahelsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mahelsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahelsky
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Mahelsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mahelsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahelsky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahelsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Hosp Ctr, Flushing, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mahelsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mahelsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Mahelsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mahelsky practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.