A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahl
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahl graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mahl MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Mahl practice?
- Dr. Michael Mahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mahl practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Psychiatrists and Chandler Child Psychiatrists.