Dr. Michael Mai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 25th, 2011

Emergency Room

I broke my arm - Had to visit the hospital- I saw this doctor maybe 5 minutes, charged me $500.00 . Insurance did not cover the charge being applied to deductible. His office called me asking for the monies, I told them I would have to amke payments , being on a fixed income and all. Wasn't good enough, after receiving 2 payments , they send me to a collection agency. I am dealing with them now. They were very rude . This is not a doctor , he is a bussiness man. I hope I would never have to see him again.

February 19th, 2011

perhaps the rudest and most inhumane doctor i have ever seen. saw him walk out to use his cell phone during a time when a patient was in a code blue. disappointed that the american medical system would produce this kind of doctor. i would never recommend this man to anyone.

August 13th, 2011