Dr. Michael Maier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Maier?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Michael Maier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017

The egoist and racist and unprofessional doctor I had ever seen!

I am strongly recommending people who see this review to not go this doctor. The only matter he thinks is money. He is also a liar. I have been in his office a few times and I was going to have a knee surgery. He said he will fix my knee at the beginning but after not dealing with my worker comp. he said he cannot have this surgery because he does not how to do. However, he was very confident about himself and he was kind to me. On the other hand, he has learned that worker comp. insurance will not pay for part of the surgery( I said I will pay myself) he changed his ideas and behaviors against me. Our last meeting was terrible. He showed how he is racist because his face was so clear about that. He did not help me and even he did not listen me!!!!!........ Never, never never go to this doctor!

January 31st, 2017

Knee pain

Have been seeing Dr Maier for the past year for both knees, better and faster service than the VA. Injection did not hurt and he took the time to go over my MRI of both knees and explaining the process for my arthritis.

September 16th, 2016

Knee surgery.

Dr. Michael Maier is an excellent dr. He took care of my surgery and did an awesome job. I would highly recommend him. This is why I am now going to see him to check my other knee that has been hurting me and I am pleased to say he also did my brothers knee replacement surgery and hip replacement.

November 21st, 2013

Surgery cancelled after anisthesia

Dr. Maier rescheduled my son's shoulder surgery TWICE!!! The second time occurred while he was in pre-op AFTER he had been given anisthesia. While I can certainly understand an occasional emergency or the need to reschedule a surgery. Dr. Maier's behavior in this instance is completely unacceptable; he should be reprimanded for this kind of conduct. Physicians who honor the Hippocratic Oath that they take do not "withdraw from [their] patient in their time of need". Greater courtesy should be shown to patients by members of the medical profession.

November 21st, 2013

Do not use this doctor

I have had some bad experiences in the past with unknowledgeable or uncaring doctors and so am very Leary about getting bad ones. So i always look them up before hand and read reviews, after reading several reviews I chose "Dr." Maier and with all the bad doctors I have had in the past he REALLY takes the cake! By far worst Dr. I've seen and even other Doctors are surprised when they hear how he acted. Very unprofessional Very Very rude. Please learn from my mistake and find a better Dr.

October 7th, 2013

Excellent physician

While it was hard to get into see Dr. Maier, it was definitely worth the wait. He was so compassionate. I had seen several other physicians for my knee, had prior surgery, and he was the first to listen to me and then take the time to thoroughly explain why I was having my knee pain. He then recommended therapy and medication which have worked while other doctors told me I needed surgery. great doc!

March 12th, 2012

Excellent Work on my knee

Dr. Maier did an excellent job on my knee within a day of surgery I was walking on knee better than before surgery and I continue to improve.He was very attentive through out the examination.I have no problem recommending him to friends and family.

July 25th, 2009

Ongoing patient

Top notch. Dr. Maier got me back to running after several years of attempting to run but getting sidelined with pain. Awesome doctor who LISTENS. Really cares about his patients. He's my first resource whenever anything goes wrong now.

June 23rd, 2017