Dr. Michael Maier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Knee surgery.
Dr. Michael Maier is an excellent dr. He took care of my surgery and did an awesome job. I would highly recommend him. This is why I am now going to see him to check my other knee that has been hurting me and I am pleased to say he also did my brothers knee replacement surgery and hip replacement.

November 21st, 2013
Surgery cancelled after anisthesia
Dr. Maier rescheduled my son's shoulder surgery TWICE!!! The second time occurred while he was in pre-op AFTER he had been given anisthesia. While I can certainly understand an occasional emergency or the need to reschedule a surgery. Dr. Maier's behavior in this instance is completely unacceptable; he should be reprimanded for this kind of conduct. Physicians who honor the Hippocratic Oath that they take do not "withdraw from [their] patient in their time of need". Greater courtesy should be shown to patients by members of the medical profession.

November 21st, 2013
Do not use this doctor
I have had some bad experiences in the past with unknowledgeable or uncaring doctors and so am very Leary about getting bad ones. So i always look them up before hand and read reviews, after reading several reviews I chose "Dr." Maier and with all the bad doctors I have had in the past he REALLY takes the cake! By far worst Dr. I've seen and even other Doctors are surprised when they hear how he acted. Very unprofessional Very Very rude. Please learn from my mistake and find a better Dr.

October 7th, 2013
Excellent physician
While it was hard to get into see Dr. Maier, it was definitely worth the wait. He was so compassionate. I had seen several other physicians for my knee, had prior surgery, and he was the first to listen to me and then take the time to thoroughly explain why I was having my knee pain. He then recommended therapy and medication which have worked while other doctors told me I needed surgery. great doc!

March 12th, 2012
Excellent Work on my knee
Dr. Maier did an excellent job on my knee within a day of surgery I was walking on knee better than before surgery and I continue to improve.He was very attentive through out the examination.I have no problem recommending him to friends and family.

July 25th, 2009
Ongoing patient
Top notch. Dr. Maier got me back to running after several years of attempting to run but getting sidelined with pain. Awesome doctor who LISTENS. Really cares about his patients. He's my first resource whenever anything goes wrong now.