Obstetricians & Gynecologists

600 Professional Center Dr
Ste 611
Novato, CA 94947
415-897-6089
Locations and availability (3)

|  No proper diagnosis  |  show details
by Maria M on Jun 26th, 2013

Have not have an ultrasound by my 6th month of preg. He wants to decide for me. Unprofessional

|  Terrific Doctor and Makes You Feel At Ease  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Maioriello for about 20 years! He hands down the best. He's easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. He helped me through some issues that I never had major health issues. But my pregnancy was bumpy as I had my son at 39. I had gestational diabetes and blood pressure issues. But he got me through it all with ease. I'd recommend Dr. Maioriello to anyone!

|  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Best labor and delivery experience with Dr. M.

|  I wouldnt want any other OB/GYN for my care  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

Dr. Maioriello is one of the nicest and caring doctors I have ever met. He delivered my son via c-section in 2009. He was very active in my care during my pregnancy and closely monitored my pre-eclampsia. I had a great recovery postpartum.

|  show details
by rb on May 12th, 2010

Dr. M was very arrogant and egotistical in my medical issue. He was threatening me with surgery if I dind't agree to take hormones for a bleeding issue. I delcined the hormones since there was no diagnosis as to WHY I was bleeding. He didn't even do an ultrasound.He didn't like being questioned. I promptly found another Dr who correctly Dx'd and treated me for fibroids (hysteroscopy in office for removal) no hormones needed! Dr. M is not a Dr for someone who is active in their own healthcare or educated enough to ask the right questions.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
by Karin on May 25th, 2009

Office staff and Dr. are excellent, very caring, thorough, accurate, easy to talk to.