A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Makary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Makary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makary
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Makary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makary graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Makary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Makary MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Makary practice?
- Dr. Michael Makary has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Makary practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Pulmonologists.