A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Makii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Makii is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Makii, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Makii graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Makii has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Childrens Med Center at Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Masami Makii MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Makii practice?
- Dr. Michael Makii has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Makii practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.