A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Makii, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Cancer and Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Makii graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Makii has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Medical Center of Central Georgia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makii accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Makii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Makii practice?
Dr. Michael Makii practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Macon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Makii, Dr. Micheal Makii, Dr. Michel Makii, Dr. Mickey Makii, Dr. Miguel Makii, Dr. Mike Makii