Learn more about Dr. Michael Makii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Makii, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Makii graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Makii has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Childrens Med Center at Hillcrest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makii accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Makii practice?
Dr. Michael Makii practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Macon Hematologists, and Macon Oncologists.