Dr. Michael Malamed MD Patient Reviews

The Best!
Wonderful physician.

January 21st, 2011
Top flight Internist
I'm reluctant to give Dr. Malamed the review he deserves because I don't want overcrowding at his office. But, he really is a different doctor. He seems genuine, concerned and knowledgeable. His demeanor is a bit relaxed and even comedic at times, so you have to be O.K. with that. (I am, very much.) But, I think he's smart enough to tailor his approach to each patient's comfort level.If I had to pick one area of concern, I'd say that he might be somewhat lax about instructing patients on the use of long-term, daily meds. He recommended one med for me that was sort of an "until you're better" medication. He did tell me the rough basics, but in retrospect, it might have been a little heavy-handed as far as a medicine choice. That said, I'd probably go to him before any other local doctor. He's talented and actually seems to care. Go see him, just keep it a secret so we can still get in. :)

June 28th, 2010
Superior diagnostic skills and individual treatment
I have seen Dr. Malamed off and on for 10 years. He a superior diagnostician, is very thorough, and takes the time to make sure I understand diagnosis and treatment. His office staff are very sensitive to my needs, very efficient, and I can always get an appointment with little effort, when I need it. His wait times are excellent, normally 10 minutes or less. Dr. Malamed is the best of the best.