Dr. Michael Malczewski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
Awesome!!!
Great guy. Pleasant and good-looking. Highly reliable.

April 12th, 2016
Great Doctor and Staff!

March 30th, 2016
I've had breast aug, tattoo removal, hair removal, buy my zo skin care from his facility, and botox. The staff is super friendly.

April 24th, 2015
Exceptionally skilled physician
I was very impressed with Dr. Malczewski from the start. He is highly skilled and has a wonderful bedside manner. This is a doctor you can trust, he cares and does the best for his patients.

April 8th, 2012
Exceptional
I would highly recommend this doctor. Very professional and frank. Many years of experience and the staff is wonderful!

January 10th, 2012
Great Doctor
my wife and both loved Dr. Malczewski, he took the time to care for our little boy and fix him up after a fall right away.people need to realize that good doctors are in demand and just cause you have to wait a little while to get your boobs done doesnt make them a bad doctor when they cancel your apoitment to tend to emergancy's. that only means there great doctors who put real emergancy first, id wait a few months to see the best any day

December 11th, 2011
The BEST!!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Malczewski as the physician to go to. Not only does he do a wonderful job on his surgeries, he is very kind and answers questions asked honestly. He has performed a couple of surgeries on me and they turned out well without any complications post op. He makes sure that you are pain free as well. Being in the medical profession myself, I only trust the best and he is the only surgeon I would let operate on me which says alot. He is not on staff at the current hospital in which I am employed at yet I still go to him for all of my needs. I've read some of the reviews which stated that their appointments have been cancelled however, that is to be expected with the life of a surgeon....they get called out for emergencies all the time...

March 29th, 2011
Dr M. cancels appointments and surgeries often.
I had to wait a month for an appointment then it was cancelled, it was rescheduledfor a month again. I had the appointment set up again and got in to see him. He practically ran out of the room but I had to stop him to get questions answered. I was scheduled for surgery and needed to have an evaluation at the office. They cancelled this appointment. The office set another visit a week laterbut guess what, it was cancelled. Then the office wanted to set the evaluation up again but this time they wanted me to come in on my surgery day which they forgot. Finally surgery day was near and I got a phone call at 11pm the night before saying Dr Malczewski cancellled AGAIN. Its been 4 months now and I have had enough. Please dont waste your time.

February 21st, 2011
Kept cancelling my appointment
The office never called me to set up an appointment which they were supposed to do upon a referral from my family doctor. When I called, they couldn't make the appointment at that time for some reason. I had to call back the next day and was given an appointment 2 months out. The day before the appointment the office left a message on my home phone that the doctor wouldn't be in the afternoon of my appointment and I'd have to reschedule. I called them and they made an appointment for another month out. Again the day before the appointment they left a message saying the doctor would not be in the afternoon of my appointment and I'd have to call to reschedule. I will not be calling them back and refuse to go to this doctor as quite obviously he doesn't care about his patients.

January 24th, 2011
Moody doctor
Besides waiting for a long time, the worst thing for me was to deal with his bad mood. He was cold and distant. No bedside manners!

August 24th, 2009
MY TIME NOT WORTH ANYTHING
90+ minutes in the waiting area without so much as an explanation, comment or somehting by the Staff - they were in back chatting. Unprofessional staff which reflects poorly on the Dr. - they reflect the leadship of the office.