A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Malian, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Malian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Malian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Malian MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Malian practice?
- Dr. Michael Malian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Malian practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Plainwell, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.