Dr. Michael Malik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Malik?

February 23rd, 2016

Excellent provider

Dr. Malik was very personable and professional. I was impressed by his surgical skills, follow up and care in general. While I don't look forward to having surgery, Dr. Malik is the person I would trust the most.

May 14th, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff

I had to find Dr. Malik quickly because I was in a lot of pain due to my gallbladder. I had been referred to another doctor but could not be seen for two weeks! And this was just for the consultation. This was unacceptable to me so I found these reviews for Dr. Malik and decided to call.They took me right away to get an appointment for a consultation. The staff were courteous,kind, and compassionate. Dr. Malik took time to explain the surgery and what it would entail. He thoroughly answered all my questions. I had the procedure at Wake Med in Cary and I can't say enough good things about this hospital. I was scared because it is surgery but I was very well taken care of. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs surgery.

March 10th, 2011

Dr. Malik saved me and my unborn son.

My appendix became infected when I was pregnant with our 3rd child. Dr. Malik not only did a wonderful job, but was great at explaining all the details. My husband and I were both very upset, but Dr. Malik helped us relax and get through it. I had my operation around midnight and was home resting by lunch time the next day! I was even up on my feet that same morning. He did a wonderful job. I have him to thank for a healthy baby boy!

September 20th, 2010

Fantastic!

The dr was recommended via the er @ wake cary. I called at 9am, had an appt at 1:10, tests scheduled the next day, surgery soon after. The dr and staff took the time to answer all questions, and made followup calls to check on me. Several months later my husband became ill. He received excellent care and followup also.

July 16th, 2010

Excellent

Dr. Malik did a great job on our son. He needed emergency surgery due to an inflamed appendix. Meet us at the hospital at 3:00am. He seemed very caring and knowledgeable. Results have been great. I would highly recommend him without question.

October 13th, 2017