Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by on Jul 16th, 2013

I had inflamed appendix in May 2013. Dr Malik performed surgery on me at Wake Med Hospital in Cary. He explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable in the anticipation of the surgery. I had the surgery just after midnight, was up walking the next morning and released from the hospital before noon. Was actually able to take a 500 mile trip by car within 2 days after the procedure with frequent stops to walk around with no issues. Followup appointment was a breeze, no problems after the surgery. I would recommend Dr Malik.

Wonderful doctor and staff show details Wonderful doctor and staff
May 13th, 2012

I had to find Dr. Malik quickly because I was in a lot of pain due to my gallbladder. I had been referred to another doctor but could not be seen for two weeks! And this was just for the consultation. This was unacceptable to me so I found these reviews for Dr. Malik and decided to call.They took me right away to get an appointment for a consultation. The staff were courteous,kind, and compassionate. Dr. Malik took time to explain the surgery and what it would entail. He thoroughly answered all my questions. I had the procedure at Wake Med in Cary and I can't say enough good things about this hospital. I was scared because it is surgery but I was very well taken care of. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs surgery.

Dr. Malik saved me and my unborn son. show details Dr. Malik saved me and my unborn son.
Mar 10th, 2011

My appendix became infected when I was pregnant with our 3rd child. Dr. Malik not only did a wonderful job, but was great at explaining all the details. My husband and I were both very upset, but Dr. Malik helped us relax and get through it. I had my operation around midnight and was home resting by lunch time the next day! I was even up on my feet that same morning. He did a wonderful job. I have him to thank for a healthy baby boy!

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
Sep 19th, 2010

The dr was recommended via the er @ wake cary. I called at 9am, had an appt at 1:10, tests scheduled the next day, surgery soon after. The dr and staff took the time to answer all questions, and made followup calls to check on me. Several months later my husband became ill. He received excellent care and followup also.

Excellent show details Excellent
by A.H. on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Malik did a great job on our son. He needed emergency surgery due to an inflamed appendix. Meet us at the hospital at 3:00am. He seemed very caring and knowledgeable. Results have been great. I would highly recommend him without question.