A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mallea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mallea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mallea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallea graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallea has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Mallea MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Mallea practice?
- Dr. Michael Mallea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mallea practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID.
See Boise Internists and Boise Nephrologists.