A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mallonee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mallonee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mallonee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallonee graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Mallonee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Mallonee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mallonee practice?
- Dr. Michael Mallonee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mallonee practices Otolaryngology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Otolaryngologists.