A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mallonee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mallonee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallonee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mallonee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mallonee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallonee graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Mallonee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Mallonee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mallonee practice?
- Dr. Michael Mallonee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mallonee practices Otolaryngology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Otolaryngologists.