A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malloy, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malloy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Malloy, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Malloy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Malloy practice?
- Dr. Michael Malloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Malloy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Rheumatologists.