A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malloy, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malloy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Malloy, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Malloy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Malloy practice?
- Dr. Michael Malloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Malloy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Rheumatologists.