A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Malmer, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malmer graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Malmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Malmer DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Malmer practice?
- Dr. Michael Malmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Malmer practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.