A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Malon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Malon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gregory Malon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Malon practice?
- Dr. Michael Malon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Malon practices Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.