A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malouf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Malouf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Malouf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Malouf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Malouf practice?
- Dr. Michael Malouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Malouf practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.