A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malouf is Poor. Dr. Malouf has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Malouf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Malouf practice?
Dr. Michael Malouf practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Malouf, Dr. Mitch Malouf, Dr. Myles Malouf, Dr. Michal Malouf, Dr. Mickey Malouf, Dr. Miles Malouf