Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  A Dr. That Truly Cares  |  show details
by Skott H on Dec 12th, 2014

Dr. Malouf took over my case many years ago. He is to date the most caring, thorough, and compassionate Doctor I have ever met. I thank God for him every day.

|  show details
by Cindy Welty on Aug 23rd, 2013

I love it that Dr. Malouf takes time to email on the portal and the time he spends with my mother in law when we bring her in.

|  Colon Cancer  |  show details
by James R. Middleton--husband(now widowed) of Patricia Mary Middleton on Apr 2nd, 2009

In the several years that this doctor was treating my wife she went from 135 pounds to 97.He was treating her for irritable bowel syndrome.She wound up in the St. Jo emergency room on 8/17/2007 complaing of intense pain in her lower abdomen & stomache & back. They said she had either the stomach flu or gastrointeritis.They shot her up with morphine & told her to see her regular doctor (Malouf)on monday(this was friday evening).She died on sunday 8/19/2007 from internal bleeding from colon cancer. They called Dr Malouf to try & get him to see her in the ER room on friday-he declined.I think she knew she was dying but had so much morphine in her system that she couldn,t communicate with us.Dr Malouf runs the womens wellness clinic at LaMistad for St Joseph-BEWARE.